Are you interested in viewing your year-end statements or other financial records online? It’s time for you to take advantage of our eAgVantage program through the Ceres Solutions website at www.ceresllp.com.
eAgVantage is a great way to look at the history of your purchases and at your current account information. On this site, you can obtain your monthly statement balance. Set up for eAgVantage is easy. Begin by going to the Account Lookup section with your account number and your tax number or the last four digits of your social security number. From there, you will be able to create your own password for easy log in every time!
If you have any questions about the program contact Laura Blackledge at 765-362-6700 or 800-878-0952 for more information.
Web Pay Instructions
You may have heard that we have added the option to pay your account online. The following are instructions to get you started:
On our web site click on the "My Ceres" link and select “Pay My Bill”
- If it is your first time to sign on click “First time sign on”
- You will need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number or EIN in the Federal Tax ID field and your email address to set up an online account
- If you have previously signed on, enter your customer account number and password
- Click “Account Statement”
- Click the statement type desired (example “Regular” or “24 Due 02/28/13”)
- Click the “Pay Account”
- Select one of three options of payment
- “Pay Account Balance” - shows the calculated account balance at the end of the report.
- “Pay by Invoice” - allows you to select which invoices to pay with a check mark left of the invoice.
- “Enter Payment Amount” - allows you to scroll to the end of the report and enter the amount you are paying.
After completing the method of payment and authorization is granted a printable receipt is generated on the screen.
Otherwise a message is returned.
If you have any additional questions or are having problems logging on, please contact your local branch.